Monday, 9 November 2009

Sorry....

I'm sorry I've not been posting much recently, I been swamped with the bad kind of work: the one that may or may not lead me to have a job! From updating my website, to translating my book, to sending industrial quantities of e-mails to publishers (this week, newspapers and magazines), there's been little time for my pretty little blog.

Also, I've had to take a part-time job, pretty easy and fun one, catering and serving at VIP events (last week I served Sir John Major.. oooooooooo!). It's kind of annoying because it takes precious time that could be spent on illustrating pretty things, but it's a change in scenery and although I've only done 4 shifts, I already have stories to tell.... maybe I smell a comic coming up!

In any way, this is my week off, so expect some pretty illustrations by the end of it! I will probably start updating only every two and two weeks, but there will be a newsletter coming soon, so watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment